What it is:
A program to provide incontinence supplies to the non-Medicaid community members based on availability. Those who are interested should call for additional information.
To provide basic needs to community members, defray costs of personal supplies/needs and to enable people to be more self-sustaining.
Who Can Benefit:
- Over 60 years old (other ages are discussed on a case-by-case basis)
- Does not receive Medicaid
- Is not receiving Hospice services
- Resides in Alamance County
- To provide 30 items (pullups, tab diapers, etc) every 30 days, based on availability
- Improved access to personal hygiene products to remove barriers and help decrease personal cost of adequate self-care items.