What it is:
Long-term care program in which a dedicated Care Manager assesses a frail older adult, develops a plan of care based on the documented needs and monitors on a scheduled basis.
Using person-center practices, provide decision-support so that the individual can make informed decisions about appropriate long-term services and support systems
Who Can Benefit:
- Over 60 years old (other ages are discussed on a case-by-case basis)
- Does not receive Medicaid
- Resides in Alamance County
- Lacks support system
- To implement the plan of care by putting services in place to support the older adult at home.
- To communicate with and monitor the older adults monthly to ensure needs are met.
- To continuously update the plan of care based on changing needs to keep the older adult safely in the home.